These documents are made available without warranty of any kind. They may be updated, altered, expanded, or removed at any time. You will need Adobe Reader to view these files. To obtain Adobe reader please visit http://www.adobe.com/reader .
- Acceptable Use Policy (Updated 060320)
- Phone Service Agreement – (Updated 06-08-20)
- Equipment Agreement – (Updated 060320)
- Internet Service Agreement – (Updated 06-08-20)
- Open Internet Order Disclosure
You must contact Glenwood Telephone Company at the 912-523-5111 or email@example.com within 60 days of the invoice or transaction date of any charge if you believe GTC has made a billing error. Setup fees are non-refundable. Refunds, credits, or adjustments may not be given for any charges which are more than 60 days old.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet or other telecommunications networks.
As a provider of transitory digital communications, Glenwood Telephone Company’s (“GTC”) activities are typically protected by a safe harbor provision of the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (a)). GTC is therefore not obligated to respond to a copyright owner (or the owner’s agent) nor does GTC have a duty to remove or disable access to material transmitted, routed or connected to the GTC network(s) that is initiated and/or directed by an individual user.
If you believe that GTC has infringed your copyrighted work in a way that does not fall within the applicable DMCA safe harbor provision, please provide notice to our Designated Copyright Agent at the address below. The notice must include the following information as required by the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (c)(3)). In addition, the notice should include the basis for your belief that GTC is not merely providing transitory digital communications under 17 U.S.C. 512 (a) of the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a singled notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provided to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Designated Copyright Agent for Glenwood Telephone Company may be reached as follows:
Glenwood Telephone Company
22 West Fourth Ave
Glenwood, GA 30428
Attention: JAMES O’BRIEN
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you because of a mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter-notification with our Designated Copyright Agent at the address noted above. The counter-notification must provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- The subscriber’s name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.